Friday 2 October 2015

The one where cancer fights back...


On Wednesday I dedicated this blog to Jamie and his fearless cancer battle, the very next day he was taken from us. 

Jamie never let anything hold him back and never let the tumours interfere with his life, I think grit, determination and sheer bloody-mindedness are family traits that we share and we are both lucky to be part of such a massive (and mad) Irish family who rally together at times of celebration and grief.

In Jamie's memory I am going to spend the rest of my life raising money to fund the research that will, one day, stop cancer in its tracks. This disease is indiscriminate and unforgiving. Please do what you can, in whatever way works for you, to join me in the battle to destroy it.

Love the people God gave you because he will need them back one day

Jamie Flegg: 17.08.99 - 01.10.15