Thursday 22 January 2015

I'll keep it brief....

The wonders of science have defeated the evil Zurg and provided some pretty sweet drugs along the way! Am a bit sore and sickly but have been given a proper scrub-down and far too many cups of tea (haven't yet found the mini-bar!)

As always, Nathan has been the most incredible human being I have ever met and has spent most of his time consoling, entertaining and cleaning up my bodily fluids. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an awesome support network in all of you. I have attached the requisite post-op photo and couldn't resist doing rock-paws in honour of Amelia Green..

I'm hoping that discharge day will be tomorrow as I am concerned that daytime tv is gradually sucking the intelligence out of me (and it won't take very long!)

Fight like a girl xxxx